There are a number of wonderful restaurants in Aberdeen, with great food for every palate, but I would like to highlight
a few of the restaurants within walking distance of our auction facility in historic, downtown Aberdeen, Mississippi.
Come early to our auction events to enjoy dining at these wonderful places.
- Java Café, 114 East Commerce Street (662-369-2099). Open Monday through Friday, from 07:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Serving Gourmet
Coffee, Sandwiches, Soups and Desserts. 7 minutes from Auction Facility.
- Kimmel Bakery & Sweet Shoppe, 102 W. Commerce Street (662-319-0450). Open Monday through, Friday, from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Specializing in sweets, including the original recipe from Kimmel Candy (est. 1876). https://www.facebook.com/CakesDivineByMary. 7 minutes from Auction Facility
- Jugtown Grill, 105 N. Meridian Street (662-304-2288). Open (4:00 P.m. to 10:00) p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday for dinner.
Menu changes weekly - Live entertainment in outside gazebo. 7 minutes from Auction Facility.
- Mr. Charlie’s Country Store, 815 N. Meridian Street (662-369-4822). Open Monday through Saturday, from 06:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Serving southern food and sea food dishes, with lunch plate specials. 9 minutes from Auction Facility.
- Cottage Tea Room, 109 East Washington Street (662-369-1157). Open Monday through Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Serving southern food, sandwiches, and tea. 11 minutes from Auction Facilityy.